Monday, March 13, 2006

short and sweet

I know its been quite a while. The length of this blog will be equivalent to the length of my penis; short and unimpressive. I am extremely frustrated right now because I was 'chiefed' really hard at my job today, now my xbox wont work when all I want to do is play some FIFA, my ipod wont turn off, and I just drank a heaping helping of Jim Beam. Needless to say, I would like to get into a fistfight with someone right now. Also, my brothers blog (http://wideworldsports.blogspot.com) contains about 600 more entries than mine (go read it) and he has been doing it for like 3 weeks. Mine has been up since September. Thanks for making me look like Frank Stallone, Sly.

I guess its not the quantity that counts, which thats why i only have sex twice a year. That is totally a personal decision and it makes me value those 2 times immensely. It has nothing to do with the fact that I speak to women with about as much success as a comedy club in Bagdhad.

Anyways I have had enough. Come see me March 27 at the Comedy Connection. New material, same alcohol soaked stage presence.



1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

"thats why i only have sex twice a year"

keep telling yourself that bud. i'm not going to be too lazy to come see you at the comedy connection this time, you better make fun of spencer or something.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home